The Word Collider
The AI Visual Poetry Machine
A few days ago our Light-Paper was officially released, causing a great deal of excitement within our small community of <HUMANS>. In it, we go over in detail how <words> are not the end product of The Impossible Game, but rather, they are the beginning. With <words>, <HUMANS> will be able to use a new system called the <Word-Collider> which allows cards to be combined with one another in a sort of memetic “breeding” process. <Words> combine into <phrases> which inherit the visual motifs of their parents while still having wholly new artwork that is based on their new titles. The longer the <phrase> the larger the artwork.
When generating a <phrase> with the <Word-Collider> each word needs to be added one at a time, leaving you with a lineage of NFTs in your possession.
For example, the <phrase> “The Impossible Game” would require to uses of the collider, first to create “The Impossible” and then to finish by adding “Game” to the end. In the end, this <HUMAN> would be left two NFTs richer.
In addition, there will be a new ERC20 token added to the mix that is required to use the <Word-Collider>. The token will be generated by staking <word> cards and all fees paid to the <Word-Collider> will be burned. The Impossible Game and it’s creators will never sell the token directly and can only acquire the token the same way as all the other <HUMANS>.
The rules for the word-collider are simple:
- You start with a <word> or <phrase> that you own and then you pay tokens to make a longer <phrase>.
- You can add any <word> that has been minted as one of the parents or any <phrase> that is being staked. You choose the order of the parents.
- You must pay a fee to the owner of the other parent. The price you must pay is decided when they stake their NFT. High-demand <phrases> or <words> may be more expensive to use and, conversely, more lucrative to stake.
- Un-staked <phrases> cannot be used, while un-staked <words> can be used for a flat rate.
- After you pay, the AI will think for a while and then will spit out a brand new <phrase> NFT, titled the concatenation of it’s parents. The artwork will be based primarily on the new title, while having some influence carry over from it’s parents art.
The word collider is one of the first additions to our roadmap and will be being added to The Impossible Game within the next few months. Prior to that, the ERC20 token will be launched along with the staking mechanism so <HUMANS> will have all of the tokens they need to use the collider when it launches.